If you are a social media lover then you know about Instagram. Instagram is one of the leading social media platforms in the world. The application allows its users to share their stuff like pictures and videos. It is a fact that it is one of the most used applications in the world for social media activity. It has millions of users all over the world. The users of the application can share their stuff on posts as well on their stories for 24 hours.
The application allows its user to keep their account private or in general, they will have a public account. In a private account, only people who are added as friends can see stories and posts but in a public account, anyone on Instagram can see your posts and stories when they visit your profile. In a private account, only added friends can share your posts but in a public account anyone can share your posts.
Also Check: Funny Snapchat Stickers
Instagram also allows its users to promote their content on the application. You can also sell your stuff on the application as the application also allows its users to sell their stuff online. The application shows your stuff to the users of the application based on their interests. For example, if someone is looking for a shirt then the application will show them available shirts on your online store on the application.
Sharing some posts or store items will promote that post or item and this will increase the reach of that post or item. An increase in reach on Instagram is an automated process in which your post reach increases based on the number of shares and likes on the post. There are two main ways to share a post on Instagram. These ways are:
- Share in stories
- Share into DMs
You can change your account business type. To change your account type to business, follow these steps:
- Go to your Instagram profile settings
- Then go to Account
- Scroll down and press on “Switch to a Professional Account”.
Now if you want to see who shared your Instagram post, follow these steps:
- Go to your profile area using Instagram mobile application or web browser
- You will see the are where all your shared posts are present
- Go to the post you want to check who shared it and click on it
- Now you will Veiw insights on the bottom left of the selected image, click on it and a new interface will appear that shows all post insights.
- The airplane-like icon on that interface will show the total count of shares of your post.
Only business or creator accounts can access this feature of the application. The normal users of the applications can not use this feature.
Who Shared Your Post on their Instagram Stories
If you want to see who shared your post, then you will have to follow these steps:
- Navigate your profile
- Open your recently posted post
- At the side of the post, click on the three dots.
- Click on the three dots a the right corner side of the post
- The option “View story re-shares” will show you how many users shared your post in the last 24 hours, and if the option is not there then that means no one shared your post in the last 24 hours.
- When you click this option, you will be able to see the number of users who shared your post in the last 24 hours on a new interface in grid view.
You will have to keep this thing in mind that you can only see your post-Re-share on a story when someone has shared it on the story and the shared content is also not removed. By resharing the post, the reach of the post increases, and more audiences will be able to see your post.