Peacock TV streams movies and TV series from NBC, among others. This is unlike other TV streaming services. Peacock TV offers a free plan that allows users to stream up to 7500 hours of select movies, TV series, and documentaries, without having to pay a dime. If you don’t want to pay Netflix subscription fees, this app is a great option.
Peacock TV‘s monthly subscription plans are $4.99 and much cheaper than other streaming services. This tutorial will show you how to install Peacock TV on your Fire TV Stick.
How to Install Peacock on Firestick
Two ways can you install Peacock TV to your Fire TV device. The availability of streaming services in your area will determine which method you should follow. Peacock is available in the United States as well as other U.S. territories, such as American Samoa and Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, and Puerto Rico.
If you are in a supported area, the Peacock TV App can be downloaded and installed directly from Amazon Appstore. You will need to sideload the app from another source.
Install Peacock on the Amazon Appstore
Peacock TV did not support Amazon devices right away. The streaming service was officially launched on Amazon Appstore on June 24, 2021. Here’s how you can download Peacock for Firestick from the Appstore.
- Navigate to the FindTab on the Fire TV Home Screen and choose Search.
- In the search box, type peacock and choose Peacock TV/ Peacock Application from the results. Alternativ, hold down the microphone/Alexa button on Fire TV remote and type peacock.
- Click the Peacock icon in the “Apps and Games” section.
- After that, choose Gator Download to install the app onto your Fire TV Stick.
- Select To launch the app, sign in using your account information.
If you live in another country, Peacock TV Fire won’t be available in the Appstore. You have two options in this case: either change the country of your Amazon account to the United States or sideload the Peacock TV App.
How to Change the Country of Your Amazon Account
Only by changing your Amazon country, the Peacock TV App will be available on your Fire TV Appstore. To stream content, you will need to install a VPN application and change your network’s location in the United States. If you don’t, the app will give you the message “Sorry. Peacock isn’t yet supported in your area” when you try to stream movies.
To change the country of your Amazon account, follow these steps. We will also demonstrate how to install a VPN on your Fire TV Stick in order to bypass Peacock’s geo-restrictions.
- Sign in to Amazon using your mobile browser or computer.
- Next to the search bar, select your profile or accounts & lists.
- Next, choose Your devices & content.
- Select Manage your digital content or Modify your digital and device settings.
- Go to the PreferencesTab and choose Country/Region Setting.
- If the “Current Country/Region” is not the United States, click the Switch
- To change the country of your account, enter your contact information and address in the dialog boxes.
You should see the Peacock TV App in your Fire TV Stick’s Appstore. If the app is not found, restart the streaming device.
If you live in an unsupported area, you will need a VPN to stream content from Peacock TV. Free VPN services are available, but reliable VPN applications can be costly.
Sideload Peacock on FireTV Stick
To download the PeacockTV setup file, you will need to use Downloader. Downloader is a great app to have on your Fire TV Stick. You can download and install Fire TV or Android TV apps from the Appstore.
- Go to the Search tab, and then select search.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter downloader and then select Downloader, or Downloader app from the suggestions.
- In the “Apps and Games” section, select the Downloader icon.
- To install the app, choose Get and Download.
Before installing apps from the Appstore, configure Fire TV Stick before you use the Downloader app
- To open the settings menu, press the Home button on the Fire TV remote.
- Select My Fire TV.
- Choose Developer options.
- Select Apps From Unknown Sources, or Install Unknown Apps– depending on which Fire TV Stick version you have.
- A pop-up message will appear informing you about the dangers of installing apps from unknown sources.To proceed, select Turn on.
- Go back to the home screen, and then launch the Downloader
To make Downloader appear on your home screen, hold down the Home button of the Fire TV Remote. Select Apps and then choose Downloader from that list.
- In the search bar, type 77354and then select Go.
This shortcode will take you to the Peacock TV Download Page on APKMirror – one of the best places to download Android (TV-) apps.
- Scroll down to the “All Versions” section and click the Download icon next to the most recent version of the Peacock TV App.
- To download the Peacock setup file, click the Download
The Peacock TV Setup file should be downloaded from APKMirror. Scroll to the “Your download is starting” section, and click the here button.
- When the download is completed, the Downloader will start the installation of APK files. To proceed, select Install.
- To launch Peacock TV, select Open
- If you do not have a Peacock TV account, select Sign up to Watch or Log In to get started with your favorite TV shows.
Peacock Entertainment: Free and Affordable
Peacock TV is the ideal streaming service for TV enthusiasts who want to reduce their subscription fees without sacrificing quality entertainment. Follow these steps to install the Peacock TV App on your Fire TV Stick. If you have any questions, please let us know. To learn more about streaming, you can visit the Peacock Help Center.